<VV> 2007 convention activitiy, Kart2Kart

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 18:08:00 EST 2006

count Michael and I in.
Warren

-----Original Message-----
From: kaczmarek at charter.net
To: vairmech at aol.com; virtualvairs at corvair.org; fastvair at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> 2007 convention activitiy, Kart2Kart

---- vairmech at aol.com wrote:
>   All,
>  I am working on a race nite for Friday evening and I was wondering how many
would be interested in a 1/4 mile indoor go cart track event?

Ken
I know that Groups such as Nader's Raiders, Tidewater Corvair, and CORSA NC have
gone in the winter to Pigeon Forge, TN for a non-corvair  fun weekend in the
past.  When tiring of watching the pigeons forge, they go to the go-kart tracks
(there are a couple in town) for some mad go-kart racing.

You'll likely have more people register than you can handle.  It IS a fun thing
to do, even if not Corvair oriented.

HANK