<VV> Ultra Van #377

Bonnzz at aol.com Bonnzz at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 19:04:10 EST 2006

greetings all,
I have discovered #377 in the woods near my home. I knew the man  before he
died. It has no title, and has been parked in the woods for 30 years. From what
he told me, it has a HP 140 engine and auto trans....Running when he parked
it in( I think) 1974.Some damage to the drivers side rear wheel opening from a
collision. The interior is trashed....Needs total
restoration  ( or could make a nice storage shed). free for the taking.....or
it's going to the dump. You will need a large flatbed truck. The rear drums
are burried halfway and no rear rims or tires. I have access to a large
forklift that I can help with lifting it to get tires on.
It would be a lot of work to restore this van....At least , there are a lot
of parts for the taking. Located 7 miles south of the intersection of US 27 and
highway 70 in central Florida. (near Lake Placid) just 15 seconds from US 27.
This would make a nice club project. I hate to see her trashed...E-mail me at
Bonnzz at aol.com for info and pics. The people that bought the property want it
gone.....as soon as possible        thanks Mark