<VV> Re: Aluminum Oil Pan Gaskets

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Nov 15 10:10:34 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "LastHamlet" <lasthamlet at yahoo.com>
Subject: <VV> Re: Aluminum Oil Pan Gaskets

> First, my original post was way out of line, and for
> that I am very sorry.
*********
Hi, I think that a user should report back up the commerce chain ..... "
bad" products ( or service )  ... but in a kindly, respectful manner ... at
least the first 1 or 2 times (g) .......
**********
Mr. F. Gump had it right in that " Stuff Happens "   his little buddy, Mr.
Murphy makes sure of that .... .....  and believe me very few long-term
manufacturers or suppliers of services wants a bad product to reach their
customers ....
....... so you are doing a favor not only to your fellow consumers, but to
the original mfg if you start a responce back up the food chain... or even
jump over the middle people and contact the mfg directly ...  many times the
middle men are watching their own rear ends, and deny everything ....
********
there are still parts of the system that functions just as in the good old
days, we just can't give up that hope ... even tho the good guys are down to
about 60% of suppliers now ....  but keep trying, and do report responce
successes ... here, for example ... If we reward good guys, they will try
even harder ....  good for all of us.

reargards, ken campbell, deltawerkes ... where Mr. Murphy clocks in on a
regular basis ....