<VV> Broken Drill and Tap Removal

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 16 06:42:25 EST 2006

I am hoping that it was this forum that had a recent topic about this
(some sort of instant liquid perhaps?)

maybe this would be of interest?

"Jerry's Broken Drill and Tap Removal is well established, having been
in the industry for 30 years serving businesses across the USA. We
specialize in the removal of broken taps, broken bolts, broken drills,
broken studs, broken spark plugs, broken easy-outs, & broken lug bolts,
... With our Metal Disintegrator Machine (MDM) and Electric Discharge
Machine (EDM) we have removed broken taps, broken drills, and dowel pins
from weldments and castings as large as a truck to highly precision
parts as small as a dime with complete accuracy and success."

http://www.brokentap.com/
1018 E. Chestnut Avenue | Santa Ana, CA 92701

Godspeed!

Bill Strickland