FW: <VV> Seals, Wires and other things.

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Fri Nov 17 14:55:58 EST 2006

Sorry sent to the wrong "vair shop"

Regards,

Guy Brandes

From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Brandes, Guy
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 1:54 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Seals, Wires and other things.

Hi Larry,

!st off I wanted to thank you for turning me over to Frank for those
seals you are usually surrounded with people at the meetings.  The seals
were intact and I will trim them slightly so nothing touches them.  I'll
glue them on so even if they do crack they should stay there.  I have a
question that you can help me with when you have time; I got a two speed
wiper motor and switch but I can't find out how to wire the second
speed, The manual looks like only a single speed motor and I was just
wondering if I just have to run a wire from the extra terminal on the
switch to the extra terminal on the wiper motor or is there another
power path.  No hurry on your response.

Thanks again for your help with the seals.

Regards,

Guy
are the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org