<VV> Rampside for sale in NC

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Nov 19 13:01:43 EST 2006

Folks
Someone who is on Corvanatics might want to copy this over.

I have no financial stake in this vehicle. Belongs to a salesman at the Chevrolet dealer where I used to work.

Vin # 2R124F111401

the owner was told it is a 62.  Has PG Trans.  Engine Frozen, carbs not on it. Has 8 core carbs sitting inside.  Paint VG, White with Grey.  Interior better than average. Glass good, rubber still in good shape.  On 4 flat tires that probably won't hold air.

Have to check pics I took to see, but I believe the odometer showed 76K, which is original. Vehicle's PO was present owners father in law. He drove it into a barn in 89 and has sat in there until just a few months ago.  Has other assorted parts in cab, I saw 6 headlights in their metal cones with the chrome rings still on, 2 LM grille bars, and some other air cleaner stuff inside cab.

I have pictures that I can e-mail you once I get them downloaded if your're interested.

Car is located in Belmont, NC---about 10 miles from downtown Charlotte off I-85 South.

Owner is Roger Hoyle
e-mail Chevroletrog at aol.com
Cell 704-458-8669

Roger works long hours, is not a car hobbyist, and isn't interested in doing anything to this vehicle but get it out of his yard, he really doesn't have room for it.

Asking 4K OBO.  In the shape I saw it in today, it's in line with today's prices.  I would think anyone could drop a motor in it and it would go.  Boomerang was tight.

If I had the money I wouldn't have been writing this, as he promised me first shot at it when he was ready to sell---as usual, when a deal like this comes around, I'm just back from vacation and I'm tapped out.  I'd buy it myself if I had the bread.

Hank