<VV>GM - PT Cruiser/HHR - NO CORVAIR

MyGroups mygroups at frontiernet.net
Sun Nov 19 19:49:31 EST 2006

> Chris,
>
> First, please use your full name when posting VV, so we know who you are.

I'm in the Witness Protection Program and their rules require minimum
info divulged...

> I believe that the HHR was underway when Nesbitt came aboard. He may
> have had some influence on it but was not it's designer.
Could be, could be. Just repeating what I read or heard on auto industry
websites that I subscribe to. Not going to argue the point 'cause I
don't know for sure one way or another.

I MIGHT consider a domestic in another 70K miles. Sold my last domestic
in 1990.

All the same, enjoying the discussion here on VV.

Chris M. in Cookeville, TN