<VV> Bradley/Corvair project?

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 23:56:05 EST 2006

I wonder if anyone in the group knows anything about the Bradley kit car??  I heard about one, powered by a reverse-rotating Corvair engine that's available for $500. All I know about it is that the engine is not running, it needs floorpans and the gullwing doors are broken.

  I've seen the Bradleys, mostly VW powered, at car shows and they are a really neat looking car. However, my gut instinct tells me that subject Bradley is much more of a project than I'm willing to take on. In fact, my suspicion is that since it's a kit car it'll have zero value no matter how much one puts into it despite the sterling merits of the Corvair powerplant. I also suspect that delving into such a beast is probably way more problematic than building the kit right out of the box(es).

  Hopefully, the combined wisdom of VV will descend on me like summertime thunder telling me, "don't do it boy. Don't go near dat tar pit."
  Or maybe not.

  Arjay Morgan
  64 Monza convert (Not lonely for a stablemate)