<VV> Bradley/Corvair project?

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Nov 20 10:08:45 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arjay Morgan" <n3lkz at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> Bradley/Corvair project?

> I wonder if anyone in the group knows anything about the Bradley kit car??
I >
*********
About 20 years ago I think the Bradley car still had support from someone in
? Minnesota ? .... I have seen a few Bradleys, beauty is in the eye of the
beholder, I thought them a bit ugly, but then I am a late model vair guy,
nothing else quite looks right (g) ....
The Bradleys had a good reputation, but I am thinking that a broken one is
worth zero $$
......... ask me, I got a 16 year old perfectly good kit car that is still
not quite a roller ... gives me something to do, tho, so I don[t regret
going for it ...  or ask Mike Mann here, (g).... about " almost done now "
kit cars.
********
Hope this helps.