<VV> PT's&HHR's (no Vair)

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 11:34:34 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/19/2006 5:06:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
MarPack57 at aol.com writes:

For what  it's worth we have 2 HHR's and love them. Drove my wifes to Buffalo
and  enjoyed 30+ per gallon, hauled home lots of big parts+suitcases and
still
got 30+ per gallon coming home.Comfortable ride, quiet, 2.4 could use a
little
more power but it loves to rev.
Also enjoy not having to  fill up every week like my Dakota did.
Ed in  Fla

I like the looks of the HHR but bought the PT Cruiser. (The HHR had  just
been released when
I bought the PT)

Why?

Because as you said the HHR could use more power.

My PT Cruiser is turbocharged and runs it's a** off.

I have almost 30,000 miles (most on SoCal freeways) in 15 months and
absolutely love it.

If I wanna go I just apply a "little" pressure on the go pedal and  wow!

So far not even a rattle.

Tim  Abney
Inland Empire Corvair Club