<VV> Synthetics Oil GM Engineer's Opinion (long)

C. E. White cewhite3 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 20 10:48:35 EST 2006

"
<VV> Synthetics Oil GM Engineer's Opinion (long)
John Dozsa jdozsa at carr.org
Sat Jul 2 12:52:20 EDT 2005

  a.. Previous message: <VV> Torque converter removal
  b.. Next message: <VV> Re: Synthetics Oil GM Engineer's Opinion (long)
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

The following is the response of a GM engine development engineer to a
motorcycle forum on extended mileage oil changes.  The link to the forum
was posted on VV months ago.  I found it so interesting I saved a copy.
Read with an open mind and form your own opinion about your favorite oil
and oil change habits.  Only the GM engineer's responses to questions,
converted to plain text format, are included.  The GM engineers
experience and credentials are in the first few sentences of the last
paragraph.  It's taken special handling to get this long message posted,
thanks to vv-help.  I've got the entire original in pdf format....."
I saw the above posted to an online forum. I know it is pretty old now, but
I thought it was very interesting. What is the origin of the information? I
couldn't find the original post, but like you, I'd like to preserve it. Do
you still have the PDF?
Regards,

Ed White