<VV> moveable timing solved

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 20 13:23:56 EST 2006

Pete,

Having just replaced the Choke Thermostat myself, you should be aware that
it IS possible to get the rivet holding it into the head out without major
hacking or drilling.  It is actually threaded, and if you can find a way to
either get a grip on it, or coax it around CCW, with say a sharp chisel
that'll bit into the edge of it, it will come out.

Regards,
Joel