<VV> Push rods

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Wed Nov 22 13:47:08 EST 2006

   That's a vexing question because there are those who believe the
stock pushrod length is not correct for "optimum performance" even when
everything else dimensionally is stock.  Quite frankly I haven't seen
the proof of that. I personally do know that  if you use the stock
pushrods with .070 removed you will not have any problems - at least
with the pushroad geometry. You might have problems with the fact that
you've increased your compression ratio, however. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com