<VV> FW: MY CORVAIR'S ON THE COVER! (AD)

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Wed Nov 22 20:28:19 EST 2006

Sorry if this a repeat, but didn't see this hit VV (I did get a few
one-off replies though). Bottom line, i'm creating novelty ART ON WHEELS
magazine covers featuring YOU and YOUR CAR. Fun. Unique, and personal. -
its a great gift idea for you or a friend. Check out the samples at the
link below.  Will have more up soon on webpage. Call or email w
questions or for info.

Thanks again, and happy thanksgiving.

Rod
66 monza