<VV> RE: Quick survey for '67 - '69 owners

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Nov 23 14:27:21 EST 2006

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who replied. I think there must be more '67, '68, and '69
Corvair owners lurking out there though... So if you did not respond to my
initial request, please do so now! I have also revised the questions
slightly.

If you own a 1967, 68, or 69 Corvair, please reply and tell me what the
hazard flasher switch knob on the steering column looks like:

1) Length -- about 1/2" or more like 1"?

2) Color -- chrome or black?

3) Where does the word "Flasher" appear on it?

4) Is the steering column standard or telescoping?

5) What is the VIN of the vehicle?

6) What is the body build date of the vehicle? (Look for two numbers and a
letter on the top left of Fisher Body tag, which is on the rear frame rail
in the engine compartment.)

7) What is your first and last name? (Some folks' handles don't include
this.)

8) How confident are you that this is the original switch knob and not a
replacement?

Happy Thanksgiving,

--Kent