<VV> Chevy Nova = <N>ova <O>mega <V>entura <A>pollo

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Nov 24 15:10:43 EST 2006

That's right.  The NOVA started out as the "Chevy II".
The Nova was upgraded interior trim/exterior trim and choices of
engine/transmissions from the stock Chevy II. Then there were also the Nova
SS. I don't remember the first year, might have been 66.  I had a 67 Nova
SS.

Ventura was around in the early 70's,  the earliest Omega I remember was 78
I THINK. Apollo around the same time.

Hank