<VV> Blown Engine

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri Nov 24 23:23:49 EST 2006

    From: "Louis C. Armer,Jr."
Subject: Re: Blown engine (humor?)

Maybe you can find a used Chevette or Pontiac T 1000 engine !!!
Actually I never asked you about that engine but you have insisted in boring
me and all the other VV ers with your tale of woe
  Smitty Sats;  Chuckster you have to re read my post.  I said a lot of people asked about the engine.  Then it goes without saying that a lot of people didn't ask about it.  You being one of those who didn't, obviously have no interest.  Using a Chevette or T-1000 engine might apeal to you but we more intelligent Corvair lovers would not commit such blasphamy.  Mess with me and I will give Guiedo your address.