<VV>Retro? Nope, the goods from GM.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 25 02:34:54 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/24/2006 1:35:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

General  Motors just hasn't been doing its job as of late.    I can't
honestly say that they make ANYTHING that I'd want to buy, if I hit
lotto and could afford to buy *anything*  available.

I didn't hit the lotto, so I had to settle for a C6 Corvette, the best  value
in a performance sports car. And I just drove the 400 miles to Newport
Beach, CA and 400 back - 30.2 MPG on the way there, 29.9 on the way back. My  wife
and I carpool to work in it several days a week and I autocross it almost
monthly. With the insurance pretty reasonable due to the anti-theft measures,
what more could I ask? Well - Air-cooling would be nice! -  Seth