<VV> Opinions on Old Gas

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Nov 25 07:49:27 EST 2006

> What is the prevailing thought on old gas, using it or getting rid of  it?
> Todd in TX

I usually like to sit on a hardwood bench, raise up on one cheek and...Oh,
nevermind.
The Lone Haranguer

Actually, I add small amounts of any old gas  to the tank in my truck.
Making sure I have at least three quarters of a tank of fresh gas also.
Diluting it that way has had no ill effects.
Of course you could just dump it on the ground out back but then Al Gore
would visit and you would be bored to death instantly.