<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 22, Issue 67

djtcz at comcast.net djtcz at comcast.net
Sat Nov 25 10:37:05 EST 2006

I used to marvel at the labor and detail used in my friend's 1955 Chevy dash.  Look at all the bowties here -
http://www.carolinarodshop.com/Store/Misc%20Store%20Items/misc_for_sale/55_chevy_parts/55ChevyParts_129.JPG

Economical Manufacturing and assembly today is a different animal than 1955 or 1965. 1955 may well have been different than 1965 as well, although neither had the CAD, robot or materials available today. --
Dan Timberlake