<VV> Roller Rockers

ch chu roadrashgixer at msn.com
Sat Nov 25 11:07:24 EST 2006

   I  hate  to interrupt, but can anyone that has a set of roller rockers
   on their Corvair, tell me if they are worth the money?  Mine will be a
   Sunday  driver.   I just wonder if they are worth getting a set.  What
   kind of performance or longevity would I see?
   And  can anyone tell me just what the difference is between SBC roller
   rockers and the Corvair roller rockers?  I've heard several times that
   they are different, but that's all.  How do they differ?
   Thanks,
   Chad 1969 Convertible