<VV> Boot top

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Sat Nov 25 17:05:03 EST 2006

Connie,

I was going to agree with Ned and tell you warmer is better . . (which is true)  but then I looked at photos of your car.  Looks like maybe the top is not completely down.  Is it power or manual? If it is a manual do you have the clips on each side to latch it in the lowered position?

Nothing quite like a fresh EO Paintjob.  Looks Great.

Terry Kalp