<VV> Spark Plugs

Ken Lundy klundy at optonline.net
Sun Nov 26 12:01:46 EST 2006

Thanks for the info!
Also...sorry about forgetting to ³sign²... I usually do.
Regards,
Ken Lundy
New Jersey
1964 Monza Convertible

From: LonzoVair at aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 10:35:03 -0500 (EST)
To: klundy at optonline.net
Subject: Re: <VV> Spark Plugs

The "FF" plugs are threaded to the very tip, whereas the "F" plugs have what
some call a 'pilot area' so you can start them without getting them
cross-threaded. There are no other differences.

FWIW, Please consider 'signing' your posts to VV, as I usually don't respond
to anonymous postings.... and, after all, that *IS* part of the guidelines
for posting to this list.

Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg