<VV> Snow? Salt?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 10:23:24 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/28/2006 5:17:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jekepler at amplex.net writes:

Subject:  <VV> Snow? Salt?

What are these things?  Have never  experienced either here in Florida
(or in Texas, for that matter!)  :-D

That's OK....we don't get hurricanes, and our State Bird is  the
cardinal.....not the mosquito!  Besides....with Gore-Tex and  Thinsulate I
can always stay warm and comfy in the snow.....I can be  buck-naked and
completely miserable, sweating my fundament off in Florida  (or in Texas, for
that matter!) for a big chunk of the year.  Florida  (or Texas, for that
matter!) will have to do a LOT better than imitating  Ohio in August for 6
months before I'd trade!

I guess winter is here, afterall. That is when this thread starts - like
clockwork. Okay, I'll add that California has  horrible earthquakes  and forest
fires, but lots of rust free Corvairs, nice beaches and cute  amusement parks -
without Florida's humidity. So visit for the scenery and fun,  then go home
before you get shaken or burned!

- Seth Emerson   (still trying to get the image of "buck-naked  and
completely miserable, sweating my fundament off in Florida" out of my  mind)