<VV> Snow? Salt?

ronh at owt.com ronh at owt.com
Tue Nov 28 13:03:56 EST 2006

The atmosphere in Florida is akin to vaporised salt water and will eat up
any ferrous material.  Add that to hurricanes, heat and daily rain and you
have a fungus paradise.  None of those conditions are good for Corvairs so
all of them should really be removed (rescued) from there.  A job for the
military?

RonH