<VV> On a sadder note (NOT!)

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 10:45:32 EST 2006

I find my Corvair to be a great winter car here in Idaho. (No salt,  yeah!).
I have a set of studless snow tires and with the weight bias,  traction is
great.  Air cooling is an advantage with the fast warm-up - I  get heat after
about a mile of driving vs. the water pumpers that don't provide  heat for 5-6
miles.  I have one winter driver that doesn't need winterizing  - want to guess
which one?  We have two AWD Audis, an AWD Astro, and a 4WD  pick-up, even
with these choices, the Corvair remains a great choice for a trip  to town.
Craig Nicol
Way too many cars.