<VV> on a sadder note...

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 28 12:53:47 EST 2006

 > Anyone who lives north of the Manson-Nixon line knows, ...

This must be someplace in California  that I am not familiar with. I
simply did not know that there was even a connection between Charlie
Manson and Richard Nixon, let alone a line --

I am familiar with the location of the southern boundary of the State of
Pennsylvania, and Charles Mason and Jeremiah Dixon who surveyed it from
1763 to 9 Oct 1767, and the Missouri Compromise of 1820, which
established a boundary between slave and non-slave states. However this
political boundary, sometimes referred to as the Mason-Dixon line, also
included the north-south line between Maryland and Delaware, and I would
like to know how one gets north of that part of this line.

I also would be most interested in a clarification of this new line in
California.

Thank you,

Bill Strickland
Lives north of  Californyah, Pencilvanyah, and the 45th parallel