<VV> Washer bellows==need assistance

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Nov 28 13:13:00 EST 2006

<snip>
I am trying to put together a presentation to get the wiper washer bellows
reproduced by my company.  Doug Mackintosh has given me a nice original.
 <snip>
If it was the
same on all GM's of the 60's I don't see how they can afford NOT to make it.

HANK

That would be great if we could get those again.  I'm curious why they stopped being available in the first place.

I ended up having to put an electric pump in when my bellows came apart.  It works great but it's not stock at all.

mike