<VV> Re: washer bellows (pistion) yup i spelled it right!

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 13:39:49 EST 2006

that bellows / shaft  (called "piston") assembly fitted a cazillion gm wiper
motors.  i used to work on them in the 70 - 80's as a factory repair station
,and used a lot of them.  in fact i have at least one brand new old stock  unit
in my parts drawers... the only part that was used almost as often was the
relay assembly. the part number of the bellows assembly i have in my hand is
4918445  it says "pistion" on the delco bag.  yes i said pistion.
i could take pictures of it if it would help.
regards, tim colson