<VV> Re: washer bellows (pistion) yup i spelled it right!

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 28 14:28:47 EST 2006

Tim,

Could you send me the picture as well.  I had my old wiper assembly apart
years ago so my memory of the part in question is a little faded.  Later, I
worked in a job that had me fixing industrial diswashers.  I'm almost
positive I had a solenoid valve disassembled one day and remember thinking
to myself "Hey that diaphram looks exactly like the one in the 'vair washer
pump".  It's an outside chance, but perhaps the solenoid manufactuer began
with an off the shelf part, and continued to use it long after GM
discontinued it.  Stranger things have happened.

Regards,
Joel