<VV> Re: washer bellows (pistion) yup i spelled it right!

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Tue Nov 28 15:48:29 EST 2006

I believe that this washer bellows was used on 20 million plus GM cars
built in the 60's and possibly prior and possibly beyond. Yes, it is
very strange that they have not been available. Incidentally, the
complete washer assemblies are still available through several suppliers
- so that means that SOMEONE is making them somewhere.  Lon

www.corvairunderground.com