<VV> Collector Car Insurance

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 16:07:04 EST 2006

I know that there have been many different threads on this over the years,
but unfortunately, I have slept since then and I don't remember them.  As I
have recently got my 69 Monza Convertible running again, I need to get it
insured.

I contacted Grundy, and there rates were OK, about $160 per year, however,
they went on to tell me that no one under 25 could drive the car, meaning my
son  could never drive the car, and I couldn't use it to drive to a resturant on
a  nice evening for a cruise and a meal.  That ended that.

Are all the Collector Specific Speciality companies that restrictive?   I
remember something about one of you just going through maybe State Farm and
getting really good rates without restrictions.  Any ideas?   Thanks

Todd In Texas