<VV> Re: GM Washer pumps from the good ole days

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 15:49:33 EST 2006

as my bad memory wakes up slowly , i remember seeing more bad valves in the
end caps and other issues (such as relays)  than the bellows ...but this  was
back when they were new , under warranty so a lot of rot has happened since
then..lol.  i just happen to have a few of my old parts from radio , cruise
control, speedo , and wiper motor repair days at a national gm repair center.i
retired from them in  1977 so memory is patchy at best.  my big move  this
year turned up lots of history..parts and service manuals etc.
regards, tim colson