<VV> Re: washer bellows

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:07:41 EST 2006

Hank-
According to the Corvair parts book the bellows was 4914074 for '60-'68
Corvairs.
There is a "Piston Assy" listed for '69 under part# 4918790 in the 10.153
washer section. It looks like they either changed the design for '69 or they
changed the nomenclature for the parts.
"Piston,pump"  #4918445 is listed in my '76-'81 parts book for '76-'81 A,B,
and '77-'81 for F bodies.
There is no listing for a bellows in the '76-'81 parts book.
I think the Corvair style wiper motor was used in just about any GM car with
non-depressed wipers until GM started offering intermittent wipers.
     Ed