<VV> VV coloring interior door panels

jtwiley95 at netscape.net jtwiley95 at netscape.net
Tue Nov 28 16:07:49 EST 2006

 Dear Lonny,

     Your FLAPS should have spray vinyl colorant (spray paint) in several colors but if this is simply a temporary thing any good quality spray paint will work.  Wipe the parts down with lacquer thinner to remove all traces of any protectant/silicone.  Remove all the brightwork.  Prime with grey or white auto primer, since you are going white over black and paint.  Satin gloss looks best on vinyl.  Find a color close to the upholstery and you may be surpised how well it turns out.  I did the same thing to my car, simply until I order a complete interior, and was happy with the results.  You can see some before and after pics at my frappr page www.frappr.com/66monzavert  Good luck!

John T. Wiley
Corsa/PCA member
66 monza vert 95/PG
e-mail: jtwiley95 at netscape.net