<VV> car names and fuzzy dice

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Nov 28 22:08:28 EST 2006

OK, I don't want to start no trouble here but I've two questions for you car people.

1)  Why do people name their cars?  I know you've got to call them something but what's up with the fancy names?  My cars are called: "the Odyssey", "the Passat", "the Corvair" and "the Rampside".  Not creative but you know which one I'm talking about.

2) What's up with the fuzzy dice?  I begged the seller to take the ones on mine back when I bought it.  I don't get the fuzzy dice.

Now these two questions may make some of you think I'm not a real car guy but I really am.  Really.  I love my cars.  I just don't get these two things.  It's been eating at me for some time now.  I feel better for getting it off my chest.

OK, flame on!!!

mike