<VV> car names and fuzzy dice

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 22:26:50 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/28/2006 9:08:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

1)   Why do people name their cars?  I know you've got to call them something
 but what's up with the fancy names?  My cars are called: "the Odyssey",
"the Passat", "the Corvair" and "the Rampside".  Not creative but you  know which
one I'm talking about.

While I don't go for elaborate names for my cars, "the Corvair" just isn't
specific enough. Since the other members of my family, all females, aren't
totally car friendly I have to resort to something they understand. Hence "the
silver car", "the gold car", or the non-Corvair aka "the blue car".

Ned