<VV> car names and fuzzy dice

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 07:15:26 EST 2006

Carol and I are pretty much in sync on cars; what she likes, I like, and
vice versa. Until I came home with a 4door '88 sedan de ville. She HATES 4
doors. And it was silver. But everything worked, even the A/C; and at $350,
I couldn't turn it down. Ever since, she'd call it 'the grey thing'. I'd
roll my eyes and correct her that it's the platinum cadillac. She'd only
drive it when forced to.This dialog went on for a year or two before I sold
it.
Now that its gone, I have to admit it did look like it was in grey primer...

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net