<VV> car names and fuzzy dice

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 29 00:39:00 EST 2006

Hmm.

We have

"The 4 door"   (67 500 4door)
"My Van"  alternately "the Scooby van" per my neighbors (64 Greenbrier)
"The Monster Van" (99 Chevy Express Conversion - which I think I
could park "My Van" inside of.
"Sissy's Car/GrannyMobile"  (90 Chevy Caprice)  (Step Daughters ride)

It did get a bit confusing when I had 2 69 Verts as well, one red,
one Maroon, but regrettably, they are both with others now.

no Dice in any of them!!  Although I have had blue lights in the
intake grills of some of my Lates from time to time!!

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX
80 today,,,,,26 tomorrow night