<VV> car names and fuzzy dice

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Nov 29 10:32:29 EST 2006

I don't understand the fuzzy dice at all.
On the names though, it is a family tradition.
Most car people I know name their cars as well.
Gotta distinguish amongst the fleet, as I can't really say "red" car or
"white" car, as there are several of each!
My V8 came pre-named, a simple contraction, "Cornado"
The Convert is Cardinal, becasue it is red.
My '62 Buick, on the other hand, usually is referred to with a  mix of
swear
words.
-Geoff