<VV> Re: Collector Car Insurance

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 29 14:43:26 EST 2006

The first two years that I had my car I had Hagerty, but it went up a little
the second year and then again when it came time to renew the third year, so
I looked around and found AON had the same coverage for what I paid for
Hagerty the first year and it had better towing service than Hagerty.

Fortunately, I never had to make any claims with either company, so I can't
say what that would be like.  If you aren't interested in roadside
assistance/towing, J.C. Taylor was about $25 cheaper in my case.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Corsa Member