<VV> car names and fuzzy dice

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 14:31:56 EST 2006

I thought a Flintstone car was one with the
floorboards rusted out.
Mine
once qualified for that name. Just had to remember to
make the
"boppity-boppity" sound effect when accelerating. :)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well, it was me who was doing the screaming, like Fred
at the end of the intro to the show... And, what was
he screaming???? Of course, seeing how Dino just set
him out on the pourch, he was calling for,,,,,WILMA
!!!!
Much like my silly self, although a different senerio
if you will.
So, she is not so much a Flintstone, but just a Wilma.
Someone who you scream for, or at, to save you in a
bad situation. (Or, in some cases make you nuts.)

Best Regards,
Danny Barber