FW: <VV> A Visit With Phoenix Charlie

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Thu Nov 30 10:59:38 EST 2006

Hi Steve,

I would love to see this letter in CORSA as I think most Corvair owners
are a little eccentric; there are just too many people who are out there
that are a little to thin skinned about issues such as this.  I don't
see where Charlie is hurting anyone with his ads and if you don't like
them don't read them( he's paying for them).  One of our amendments is
freedom of speech and we seem to be overly tolerant of a whole lot worse
than Charlie's ads.  I would love not to see anything more negative
about Charlie on this web site or in CORSA, suck it up and get over it.

Regards,

Guy Brandes