<VV> Re: TONNAGE

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 13:31:39 EDT 2006

I've been driving around for almost 2 years with an
1,800 pound load in my '61 rampside. It does take a
little longer to stop I suspect. I've never driven an
unloaded one. I know the stock 4 wheel drums can lock
up all four wheels if they have to with that load. I
hope I don't have to test it again any time soon, but
I was glad to find out it stopped fast of enough when
I needed it to. I'm running 45 psi all the way around.

TiM

'61 Electric Rampside