<VV> Hostess (No Corvair-Humor?)

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 2 17:54:53 EDT 2006

What!?!?? No Hostess Twinkies?  Chuckster will be heartbroken! Why do you
think it is "Where's the beef...", etc?  because it really  is "Where are
the nearest Hostess Vitamin J's..."  Take a look at my elder Brother,
Chuckster... and tell me the ole boy ain't hittin on the Twinkies ...and
Chocolate cupcakes... and Snow Balls .... and he really identifies with Ding
Dongs...  LOL!

Ho-Ho ...

Chuck S
BBRT