<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 6

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 17:22:18 EDT 2006

Amsoil has been available, retail, on the shelf for many years. In my
nearest town where I can shop (I live in a town of 350 people, town of
8000 is 8 miles away) there are at least 9 retail stores that sell
Amsoil. One Mobile station. It's full service only, and the gas always
costs quite a bit more than any other station in town.  Odds that I
would go there to get oil is unlikely.  But yes, other brands are
probably more easily available at retail.

I think retail availabilty, for ANY product, is a very widly varying
situation.  For example, we don't have Hostesss Twinkies available
around here.  You would THINK you could get them anywhere, wouldn't
you?  Can't buy a Corvair anywhere either, but that dosen't seem to
stop us! Hell, we can't even get a Corvair oil filter without special
ordering it around here.

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===