<VV> Cam

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Mon Oct 2 19:22:04 EDT 2006

Bob, I have the P-200 in my 140/4sp in a 66 Coupe.  My personal experience
is that it is plenty strong enough from a dead stop, but the power is
noticeably greater above 3000 RPM.  I honestly cannot say what it would do
in a Rampy, but maybe with a 3.89 it would be fine.  Doubt you would want to
haul many heavy loads with it.

But you can keep the RPM up with the manual tranny.  Good luck.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY
66 Monza 140/4sp