<VV> Cam

Bob Gilbert traceya at montrose.net
Tue Oct 3 01:35:36 EDT 2006

Howdy Lon,
I guess I want my cake and eat it too.  Ether the 270 or 280 cam,
probably the 270. The lifter leak down should give me stock like low end
and still give great power when the rpms are up. If I don't like the set
up then it will probably go in the next project, my '62 Spyder. Your
thoughts?
Thanks,
Bob