<VV> Big Rims

Bill Kronen billpat at telusplanet.net
Tue Oct 3 01:28:16 EDT 2006

Gentlemen;
I need some assurance that the 15" Camaro Rally wheels that I'm cleaning
up to put on my 66 Monza will actually work OK.  They are 8" wide in the
rear and 7" for the front and will have 225/60/R15's on the rear and
205/60/R15's on the front.  I've talked with some of you previously and
have checked some sites but after mounting the rims today they seem to
hang way outside the wheel wells.  Its all new for me and don't know if
I'm overreactiing to what I see.  Any suggestions?
Bill Kronen