<VV> humor? SPIKE OFF THE PORCH

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 4 15:56:07 EDT 2006

Tsk, tsk.. Ye of little faith.  We who support the use of Ultra parts, are
criticized when YOUR parts fail.. LOL!  The ONLY reason we review our
progress within the confines of the paddock, is due to replacement of Ultra
parts from Frontman and Deckrug... <ggg>  And we drove our LM's in from the
track... unlike WCUH alleged vehicles "Unseen at Any Speed"...
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Chuck "that was great!!" S
BBRT